'A Great Place to Work® is a company where you trust the people you work for, are proud of what you do and enjoy the people you work with.'
Robert Levering, Co-Founder, Great Place to Work
Our survey is used in almost 60 countries to find the best companies to work for in each nation.
We use 58 closed questions in the Trust-Index© employee survey to find out how employees see the following dimensions in their companies:
Trust develops when credibility, respect and fairness thrive in a workplace. A culture of trust gives rise to camaraderie and pride.
• Open communication
• Competent management
• Management with integrity
• Encouragement & recognition
• Working together with colleagues
• Care & balance
• Fair remuneration
• Neutrality - no preferential treatment
• Equity - no discrimination
• Authenticity & familiarity
• Friendly working atmosphere
• Everyone pulling together
• Proud of individual work
• Proud of the team's work
• Proud of the company's achievements