Training institutions are faced with a challenge that has been growing for years: although the economy desperately needs skilled workers, it is getting more and more difficult to fill apprenticeship places with suitable young people. That's why it's more important than ever to position yourself as an attractive employer for trainees. Being awarded the title of a training institution with an exceptional training culture can open up completely new opportunities.
• emphasises the company's motivation
• makes trainees' real satisfaction visible for the first time
• increases identification with the training institution
• identifies strengths and areas of improvement that can be worked on going forward
• provides valuable information for further development of the training culture
• improves the image of your training institution among parents and young people
• increases the credibility of marketing messages
• has a long-term effect on the company's overall image
• Wer sich im Kreis der besten Lehrbetriebe der Schweiz präsentiert, hat die besten Chancen, am Ende des Tages auch die besten Talente für sich zu gewinnen.
Any organisation with at least 10 trainees (regardless of which training year) can take part in the certification process.
The certifications for 'Best Teachers in Switzerland' will be awarded after the process is complete and can then be used for two years. It is, of course, possible to be recertified earlier. Once a year, companies with awards are honoured at a public event in a way that encourages media coverage.